The top of the line leather game football designed for the highest level of competitive play, for the elite player – a great ball for the serious fan or collector.
Features and Benefits
- Top quality leather cover.
- Tanned-in tack is the built in tackiness that keeps the ball gripable after extended use.
- Patented 3-ply VPU bladder made in USA to provide the best durability and air retention in the market.
- 3 layers of lining are hand stitched to the football panels to allow the ball to maintain its shape.
- Patterned after NFL Game Ball.
- Lockstitch construction is a Wilson guarantee that each stitch is independent of the other, pulling a thread will not unravel the seam.
- Double-lacing reinforces and raises the laces for enhanced grip when passing.
- Official size and weight.
- Stock #: F1001
- F1005 (Pro pattern – small girth)
- Suggested Retail: $104.40
Points Of Difference
- Wilson is the Official Football of the NCAA Football Championships – Division IAA, Division II, and Division III.
- Wilson footballs are used by 35 of 40 1999 bowl teams including the National Champion.
- No other manufacturer has been able to match the Wilson tanned-in tack process.
- The NFL pattern is used by professional teams and most Division I Programs.
- Over 80% of the Division I Programs are using the 1001 NCAA Game Ball.
- Since 1950, 45 of the 49 National Champions played with a Wilson football.